Come Play! REAL ESCAPE GAME coming to NEW PEOPLE!
at NEW PEOPLE
ALL 9 GAMES SOLD OUT!
THANK YOU BAY AREA!
Friday, March 23rd: 6pm, 9pm
Saturday, March 24th: 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm
Sunday, March 25th: 11am, 2pm, 5pm
Real Escape Game “The Escape from The Werewolf Village”
The newest Japanese entertainment is coming to NEW PEOPLE. “The Real Escape Game” is a live game event that requires you to use your detective skills to escape from a locked room. You need to team up with other players to solve all the mysteries for finding the key to escape within a limited time. Over 100,000 participants have played this game in Japan, China, and Singapore. This is the first time ever in San Francisco. If you are a fan of puzzles, riddles, mysteries, or games, this event is for you. All your decisions determine how the story goes. Are you up for the challenge? See the official web site for detail >>
Watch the REAL ESCAPE GAME Theme Trailer:
READ THE PRESS RELEASE:
February 6, 2012
JAPANESE LIVE GAME SENSATION “THE REAL ESCAPE GAME” COMES TO NEW PEOPLE
★ Event duration is around 1.5 hours.
★ The games will start 30 minutes later than the above times. Participants that are 3 minutes late after the game has already started will not be allowed in – due to inconvenience to other players.
★ Children under 6 years of age are free of admission, but must be accompanied by an adult.
★ Children under 13 years of age are recommended to be accompanied by an adult to enjoy the game to its fullest.
★ The players can participate in only one game during the period between March 23rd to 25th.
MORE ABOUT THE GAME:
1. This is a game event that requires you to be locked in a room, use your detective’s mind and your powers of deduction to escape.
2. Gather items, find codes, and solve puzzles to find the key and escape the room.
3. You will team up with other players. Strategize and cooperate – more heads are definitely better than one.
4. The amount of time you have to escape might be too short. However, failure to do so is nothing to be embarrassed about. Those riddles are quite tough.
5. Do not worry if you are unable to escape within the time limit. We will still allow you to leave. ( keeping you in the room against your will is illegal.)
6. Detective style clothes might help to sharpen your mind. Wear comfortable clothes but refrain from wearing heels.
7. If you want training before the actual game, Google “Escape Game”. There are many Escape Games on the net you can try.
8. Please do not spoil the fun for other participants by telling them the answers to the puzzles. That is not cool.
9. The prize you would get is the priceless moment when you finally find the solution and everything falls into place.